The Liqui-tec LT-HPScan be retrofitted to any existing flame sealer including all IPBM LA, LF and LF-B machines. They are available in either a left hand or right hand configuration. Left hand is for spout first fed cartons and right hand is for bottom first fed cartons. The most common is right hand, bottom feed.
The section consists of five critical components; the Skiver, the Hem Creaser, The hot air Impingement Burner, the Vacuum Hemmer and the Hem Crusher unit. This system has been expertly designed from over 50 years of in field experience.
The LT-HPS uses the patented Liqui-tec Vacuum Hemmer process. The Liqui-tec Pre-Seal Section is a machine with a proven track record of higher speeds and exceptional skiving and hemming quality.
The section is designed to be a drop in conversion in between the prefold and the burner section and is designed to be utilized on belt driven machines. Optional line shaft conversions kits will allow it to be installed on Gear driven machines as well.
- Side frames are 25mm (1") stress relieved and Blanchard ground for flatness
- Many components, including all rolls within the section are stainless steel
- Carrier utilizes serpentine roll configuration with individually adjustable upper rolls for localized pinch control
- Hem Impingement Burner is made from 316 Stainless Steel
- All bearings are high quality low fill, low friction
- All carriers are mounted on linear bearings
- All carriers adjust using zero backlash adjusting screws
- All servos motors, drives, touch screen and PLC are Siemens