The Offline is a skive and hem seal only machine for the pre-production of cup or container flat blanks that are then completed on a forming machine. This particular group of cartons is typically either conical (fanned shaped) for round or oval cups/containers, square for tube type containers or tapered for specialty containers.
The Offline incorporates the well proven and patented Liqui-tec Vacuum Hemming System which produces consistent quality skived and hem-sealed product. This skive hem process, only recently made possible for these carton types, provides the benefits of aseptic packaging with significantly longer shelf life for a wide range of products, including yoghurt, ice cream, nuts, dried fruit, etc.
- 25mm (1") thick side frames
- 20mm (.788") thick carriers
- All carriers mounted on linear bearings
- All adjusting screws are zero backlash ball type
- All bearings are high quality low fill, low friction
- Pneumatically lifted feed arch
- All servo motors, drives, touch screen and PLC are SiemensTM
- Many components are stainless steel and/or ceramic coated